Hello all, welcome to my blog. I've never done this before, obviously so hopefully I'll learn the ropes soon enough.
Yesterday, I had to give a talk in sacrament meeting on President Monson's talk, Finding Joy in the Journey. That topic has been on my mind a lot lately and it was so nice to be reminded that Heavenly Father knows what is going on in our lives right now and wants us to appreciate all that we have now, even the hard things that are going on. It was a great reminder that time passes so quickly and we can never have this time back. I hope that I can be a better mom, wife and friend because of this talk. One of my favorite things that President Monson said was that people, not things, are important in this life and to do everything we can to let them know.
So, I want everyone in my life to know how much I appreciate you. My life would be incomplete without each of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment