Several of you have asked me what Texas looks like. I don't know about the rest of Texas, but this is what the Dallas area looks like. It's been around 75-80 every day this week and sunny. They say that it will get colder, I'm not holding my breath though.
The kids have been fascinated by the water towers and the town names on them. I tell them we had water towers in North Carolina, but couldn't see them because of the trees. They don't believe me. Jackson asked me what color the water is inside and I started telling him that it is whatever color the town's name is written in. So Frisco water is Red. Frisco is the city we do a lot in. Juliana is in the Frisco schools, they place Frisco soccer, etc.

A view from one of the roads I go down all the time. It's pretty much grassy and brown.

One of the main roads in Frisco. The library is on this street and Jackson's preschool. One little tree has some orange leaves, you have to look really hard to find leaves around here.

Perfect blue sky. I took this picture from the highest hill I could find. It's really flat here.

This is the Little Elm water tower. We live in Little Elm and have green water. Yum!


Beautiful sunset taken after Juliana's soccer practice last Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment