Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day

So.....I was under the impression that when we moved to Texas, we would hardly ever see snow again. Well...we have just had our third or fourth snow of the winter and this one was a biggie!!! It started snowing about 3am Thursday morning and did not stop until sometime early Friday morning. We got 10" of snow!!! I couldn't believe it! However, the most surprising thing of all was that the kids had school Thursday, all day. I kept waiting for my phone to ring and it never did. Once the kids got home they couldn't wait to go out and play. They got to build their first big snow man - EVER! We got snow in NC, but usually it had too much ice in it or was a really fine powder that you couldn't do anything with. They were so excited! Here are some pics of their fun time in the snow.
Jackson posing with his first ever snow man. He was so proud!
Juliana called it her little boy. It was funny!
Thank goodness daddy came home early to help!
Watch out Dad!!
I guess the snowman got a little tired, he toppled over in the middle of the night.I had to show this picture. We started talking about what we should do for Spring Break in March. One of the options was going to the beach and Sea World. Well, Jackson thought this was a great idea and went and got ready. He is a beach bum, through and through

No comments:

Post a Comment