Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rice Krispy Treats

I wanted to show you what I've been up to in January and February.
This year, as a primary presidency we decided to visit each child on their birthday and take them a treat. The President had the idea to make a 'Hershey Kiss' for each child. It has been a lot of fun, and a lot of hard work. We have over 100 kids in our primary and I personally made 29 in January/February.

In reality, inside is not chocolate, it is a Rice Krispy Treat. I had never made Rice Krispy Treats until this assignment but I will never forget the recipe. It's simple to make, just make the krispy treat recipe the way you always would and mold it in a kitchen funnel. Let it cool, then wrap in foil. The primary kid's love getting these on their birthdays.

1 comment:

  1. These look really cool! You made 29?! Wow! I'm super impressed!!

    ReplyDelete