Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jackson's Preschool Graduation

Jackson was a little tired one day after school. So cute!
Well...the day finally came that I thought I was looking for! Jackson's preschool graduation. It was going to be so wonderful to have him out of preshool and into Kindergarten full time. I had visions of this day for so long. Little did I know how emotional it would be. I found myself so sad that I would be entering another phase of my life, and his. I think I was the only mom crying. I'm gonna miss him so much when he goes off to school that first day. The house will be too empty and quiet. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time. I just want to freeze my children in this time, at this age. It goes too quickly and it's hard to give more of them away each year. To friends, school, teachers, sports, etc. I love you Jackson and am so proud of you!

Jackson with his teachers, Miss Anne Marie and Miss Robin.
I love you Jackson!

I think Jackson's pretty proud of himself.

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pics!! He's such a handsome little man!!! Love you, JAX!

    ReplyDelete