Well, one of the biggest things that's been happening around here is Juliana finished 5th Grade. As I write this, tears come to my eyes as I remember all the years leading up to this time. From the day she was born until she started Kindergarten, time seemed to go in slow motion. It seemed everything was about firsts....first time she rolls over, sits up, crawls, walks, goes potty, starts nursery, goes to preschool, starts Kindergarten. Once Kindergarten began, I felt like life got put on fast forward and no matter how hard I tried to slow it down, it just kept charging ahead. I have definitely gained a new perspective about cherishing each moment and making all the memories we can. From here, it will only go by more swiftly. I love my baby girl. I am proud of the Young Woman she is becoming and of her accomplishments. She is smart (only one 'B' in her elementary years), loving, honest, faithful, funny, thoughtful. I could go on and on. I love this girl with all my heart and I have become a better person because of her. Here's to the next phase. May it be as joyful/scary/chaotic/fun/surprising as the last....
Preschool Graduation ( I cried that day too!)
Ready to conquer Elementary School. So excited!!!
Cheesy grin with her certificate of completion of 5th Grade.
5th Grade Walk of Fame on last day of school. She's done with Elementary School.






Love the pics of the kids...they look great and happy. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up...let's hope the summer goes by slowly. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Steph! Love you!
ReplyDelete