Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow....again

So...I thought when we moved to Texas, I wouldn't see snow very often, you know....maybe once every 3 years or so. Well...we are currently experiencing our third snow of the season. Huge flakes are falling outside right now. Not to forget our unexpected white Christmas. I haven't had white Christmas since I was five years old. It is pretty but I'm not really a snow person so to me it's a nuisance more than anything else. The kids love it and I guess I should count my blessings that so far school has not been affected by the snow at all. It's Christmas break and we don't have anywhere to be anyway.

I'll be working through the next few days to post Christmas and some other things we've been doing. I hope you all have had a great Christmas season and a wonderful year. We have had a lot of changes this year but we have been blessed so abundantly. I love the direction Heavenly Father has taken our lives and moving to Texas has been such a blessing for us. We miss all of our dear friends and family in NC but truly enjoy making new friends and having new experiences here in Texas.

May you all have a wonderful 2010 and feel the love that our Heavenly Father has for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment