Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My "Generous" Son

This morning, I stripped all the beds to wash the sheets. Jackson found this to be a good time to make two piles. One pile was his giveaway pile, and the other keep. He very proudly came to get me when he was done. I saw a bag with a book on top and what looked like some other stuff under it. I also saw a HUGE pile which he informed me was the keep. I went on my way and told him I would come back for it later. So, finally the sheets were done and I went to put them on his bed. As I was putting his keep things away, I decided to inspect the giveaway pile. He had put one Thomas the Train book in a bag. It made me laugh. At least there was one thing in the giveaway pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment