Sunday, June 12, 2011

Early Summer - Boosterthon

We had an early summer in Texas this year. We started having upper 80 and 90 degreen temps in April. It was so hot we turned on the sprinklers a few times for the kids. These pictures were taken on April 13th. Juliana and Jackson love the water and swimming. They were so excited that the pools in our neighborhood actually opened the last weekend in April.

Jackson is showing off his symbol power. His new favorite thing is Power Rangers.

The kids participated in a Boosterthon for the school. It was a fundraiser where parents/grandparents pledged money per lap the kids ran. Juliana and Jackson were very diligent in doing their part and loved running the laps with their friends. I volunteered and marked the kids shirts as they crossed the starting line each lap. I am happy to say that both Juliana and Jackson ran more than the number of laps they had to run. Also, they both ran the entire time. No walking for my kiddos. I'm so proud of them!
Jackson ran 46 laps!!!

Juliana ran 48 laps!!!
Juliana and I after her run. As you can see, it was a very windy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment