In addition, I was able to eat at some of my favorite places. Of course I had Lexington BBQ more than once and drank my share of Cheerwine! (For those of you not familiar with Cheerwine, it is a yummy cherry soda that you can only get in the Carolinas.)
I was able to visit the Raleigh Temple and spend time with great friends who made my visit extra special. I miss you guys!!!
Here are a few pictures of our previous house. An older couple bought it and it now has some grandma touches. There are garden gnomes in the flower beds and bird decals in the front windows. They did install the storm door on the front that I always wanted. I would have loved to see inside but didn't have the nerve to knock and ask them. I wanted to see all the "fun" changes they were able to do. Seeing as we got to do the "have to" stuff like getting a new roof, painting, replacing the water heater, etc., etc.
It was really fun to visit!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment