Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Arrival

A friend of mine had a cat that was having kittens so I said we would get one.  Who knew the result would be this cute ball of fur???  We got her a few weeks ago when she was 5 weeks old.  She is going to be 8 weeks this Tuesday.  (The only reason I know this is I have to keep up with the weeks for her shots and such.)  She weighed in at 1.2 pounds at her first vet appointment.  We love Skittles and our older cat, Cookie, is growing to love her too.  There is no more hissing and growling from either cat and they have started to play with each other.  I think Cookie's motherly instincts are coming through because she wants to groom Skittles and is trying to mother her. 

Welcome Skittles to our crazy family.  We hope you're happy here!!!

Skittles Smith - Isn't she so cute!!!

 She has just a bit of an orange streak around her neck. 
Juliana and Jackson both want her to sleep on them and cuddle.  She is very loved!

1 comment: