Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boosterthon Fun Run

Each year, the kids have a Boosterthon to earn money for their school.  Both kids enjoy doing this, but Jackson especially.  He begged us for more pledges each day and would have earned $100 per lap if we had let him. The last day of the Boosterthon, the kids have their Fun Run.  Gerrit and I pledged $2 per lap they ran.  Thankfully, the cap is 35 laps because they both went much higher. 

 It rained this year so they had to run inside.  The girls went first and the boys had to cheer on the girls.  Jackson was a great cheerleader. 

 Jackson ran 48 laps.
 Jackson with some friends.  (yes, I do comb his hair.)
 Jackson's whole class!
 Yes, Juliana rolled her pants up to make shorts. 


 Juliana with some friends. 
 Juliana ran 45 laps, and yes, she ran.  I was really proud of her endurance.
Cheering on the boys!!!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment