A few weeks ago, we were watching the first episode of 'Worst Cooks in America' and their first task was to learn to cook eggs every way. Poached, Parboiled, Scrambled, Over Easy, Sunny Side Up. This gave Gerrit a craving for eggs so he got the kids and they started cooking in the kitchen. I think they got a little out of hand. Oh yeah....and I'm the one who had to taste their creations. You be the judge of how that job scales. The important thing to remember is that fun was had by all and we need to do stuff like this more often.
(sorry for so many pictures)
Yes, that is Jackson's evil smile. He is telling me I have to try these blue eggs.
FYI - eggs do not cook as well when they have food coloring in them. In case you were wondering.


Very cool experiment! Reminds me of Dr. Seuss...
ReplyDelete