Friday, August 10, 2012

Washington DC Temple

After a busy week, we were all thankful for a day of rest.  We went to church, had a bite to eat and decided to take the kids to see the Washington DC temple.  It was a beautiful day and the Visitor's Center was open so it was nice to explore.  The DC temple has a special place in my heart.  It is where Gerrit and I were sealed (married) almost 14 years ago.  It is so nice to go back there with our children and extended family.

 I love my family so much. I am so blessed to have them in my life.
 Gerrit's sister, Stephanie and her sweet family. 
 The reflecting pool.  Gerrit and I had our picture taken here on our wedding day.  Fun to take one of the kids in the same spot. 
 Uncle Gerrit teaching the kids about a Book of Mormon story. 
 Juliana and I in the visitor's center. 
So pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment